Oct 8, 2012

One month old London

London Kristi is one month old already, so we took the classic picture by the kitty, to track her growth. 
Totally my fault, I woke her up to take the picture before we headed out the door, so she wasn't in the mood for pictures....poor thing! 
London has proved to be our least fussy baby so far (fingers crossed it stays that way!) 
She cries when she is really tired or has a burp, (she is the WORST burper!), but other than that she really is a pretty content baby. She may seem fussy to other people, but my other 2 were way fussier, so to me she is laid back :) 
She has smiled a few times, and is a champion sleeper. She still goes back and forth between waking up once and twice a night. Last night she went to bed at 10:15 and only woke up once, at 5:30. She nurses really well and is really chunking up quickly, so I think that helps her sleep better.
Her eyes are blue and seem to be getting even blue-er! With my other girls I could see a ring of brown beginning to form, but it looks like she might be blue...who knows.

Here are the other two girls at one month. I really can't tell if she looks like them. I think she looks like Grace a little bit, but can't see any Lucy. 

Gracie: 

Lucy: 

1 comment:

Valerie and Garrett said...

Oh Abby, She's a doll! Just wanted to say thanks for sending us a birth announcement! It's adorable and I appreciate you thinking of us! :) Hope you're adjusting well to being a mama to THREE! :) Miss you!