Oct 7, 2012

Finishing up September.....

I thought I'd give a quick recap of our September...
Most of these are from my phone (and have been on Instagram).

London's first bath! She hated it at first, then she kinda liked it after she warmed up.

The girls helping me make brownies to take to Jared at work: 

Jared's twenty eighth birthday! Holy old! :) He worked the whole day, came home to Texas Roadhouse ribs, pumpkin pie and a houseful of girls who love him so much...

 Modeling his new backpacking backpack...he is so happy to be 28! :)




London got a new owl hat from my thoughtful Aunt: 
The girls can't stop talking about Halloween coming up, so we made some little pumpkins to hang on the wall. Gracie's are on the right, Lucy's are on the left: 
 This is how most of my mornings begin, all three girls in bed with me. I need a bigger bed....
 London modeling a cute new headband my friend sent us...
 We took a roadtrip to Utah to spend some time with my family for my Grandma McMillan's 85th birthday party. She is one of my favorite ladies ever, we just love her. 
 Grandma and her kids:
 Sisters: (inlaws on left, sisters on right)
 Grandma and her cute Great grandkids...
 My entire family! Scott and his family (on the left) surprised us and drove all the way from Colorado for the party! It was so fun to all be together.
Siblings with Grandma.... 
 My dad made his famous home-made rootbeer for the party, it brought back lots of childhood memories! He makes it in glass bottles, it's delish...and a little bit strong. :)

 I loved this picture of my Grandma:
 London spit up all over her shirt and looked like a boy for the rest of the day. She was passed around and cuddled with all day!
 We had a little talent show for all the grandkids, and a "how well do you know Grandma" game, appropriately called "cookie drawer". She has a famous cookie drawer at her house that everyone has benefitted from :)
 We had the greatest day! Then we headed back to Burley and had a big family birthday dinner with the Jones family. Great weekend!
 Back in Caldwell, I went to the Relief Society broadcast and when I got back I found my family out in the backyard in our playhouse watching a movie!
 One night we put the girls to bed and a few minutes later heard, "Help me......help me.....help me....." Sadly, it took us quite a while to go check on Lucy, but when we did, this is what we found:
 Cutest sisters I've ever seen.....
Can't believe it's October already! We are loving our life here in Caldwell with our new little London!

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

So sweet. I need to read this blog more often. It is great!