Gracie started joy school this week and couldn't have been more excited.
She woke up, made sure her back pack was ready to go (or pack pack as she calls it).
She asked if I had packed her lunch in her lunch box. (I told her she was coming home before lunch).
She made sure she got to wear her sparkly shoes and requested pig tails for her hair.
She knows what school is all about...backpacks, lunchboxes and being stylish! :)
7 comments:
Sweet little preschooler ready to learn. She could teach the kids a few things about JOY at Joy School.
She is so darling, I sure hope her first day of joyschool lived up to her expectations :) They were all seriously so cute! See you on Tuesday for round 2!!!
Adorable!! I so wish I lived close enough to do this with you guys!
ah!! she is ADORABLE!!! i can't believe she is old enough for preschool already!
so cute!!! she does have it all figured out :) Emmeline starts her home bound preschool this week . she is excited but i'm kind of sad.
Hair, clothing and accessories. She does have it all figured out! Adorable. :)
Those pigtails are getting long! Hazel called it a pack pack today, too. Made my heart melt. What a cute idea- to have her hold a sign!
Post a Comment