#1: Lucy is a walker! Less than a week after her 1st birthday she got brave and took off! She's still a little wobbly, but doing wonderfully.
#2: The Cassia County Fair and Rodeo. We spent maybe a total of 2 hours there. We went one night, planning on walking around all of the animals and buildings, but then Grace was feeling yucky. We decided to go home after about 45 minutes. No maple bars for us! The next night Jared and I went for dinner, which was yummy. Here are the girls the first night of the fair, ready to strut their stuff:
#3: Gracie's stomach bug: (I just love this picture and had to add it) after the fair she had a high fever and stomach stuff. It didn't slow her down too much, she still was goofy and running around the house. Here she is with her un-used throw up bowl on her head and a willie nelson shirt on:
#4 Swimming lessons: Gracie loves the water and did well in her little level 1 lessons. She got in trouble every day for swimming into the deep section though. I gave her many obedience talks. She is brave and fearless when it comes to water. She loved teasing her teacher (which I'm not sure he appreciated) by swimming away and making him go retrieve her. She'd climb on his back and splash him constantly....little flirt! She loved it and we're excited for level 2 next year.
#5 garden goodness! Our garden was so late this year. Finally in August we got lots of good stuff out of it. I especially love our tomatoes and peppers this year. Aren't the colors pretty? :)
4 comments:
Such cute girls! I love all the pics! and I love your pencil skirt! We need to go to DI in Logan - it rocks!
Lucy walking!! Tell her she can't be growing up that quickly. Gracie in the oversized tee and bowl on her head is beyond awesome--loved it!
I'm coming to Burley this weekend and staying for a couple days, we'll have to hang out FOR SURE!!
That's awesome that Lucy is walking! Reese starts giggling so hard when he tries to walk that he falls down after a few steps. I'm glad she had a great Birthday! BTW I love how you did Gracie's hair in the pool picture! Such cute girls!
Great pictures! I love the first--Lucy looks so proud!
Post a Comment