We got to go to Logan last weekend and stay with Jenny's family in their new home.
They built it and it's beauuuutiful. We have very similar taste and I just loved everything they did.
The house is built up on the mountain with huge windows in the back showing off their gorgeous view, and they have a beautiful view of Logan out the front. It was nice and relaxing there, we decided that we love Logan!
The night we got there we headed over to a big car show called the Cruise In. The Robbins are BIG car people, so their boys were in car heaven. It was really fun to see all the fun old cars...and we had to laugh when we saw a 2001 Suburban entered in the show....very random :)
We took pictures next to a couple of our favorites: Jared loved the Pacer.
Lucy and I loved this sweet red porsche.
Gracie loved riding around with her cousins and didn't really notice the cars. She and Ruby were too busy trying on each other's shoes.
Gracie was in heaven the entire time we were at the Robbins' house. She loves playing with Crew and Ruby, and loved holding their new kitty Sparkle (lovingly named by the girls). So many times through our trip I heard the kids just laughing downstairs. So cute. Jared and Spence got to go to Transformers, which made Jenny and I grateful that we didn't have to go with them :) We stayed home and watched a chick flick instead.
Here they are riding the Power Wheel jeep. Gracie loved this thing!
The wind is blowing through her hair.....
She loved it until she fell off of the back....poor thing, we felt so bad. She's tough and recovered quickly. :)
We had a blast and can't wait for more weekends away to Logan!



2 comments:
What's not to love about Logan? I remember when you and Jared came up to stay at the Anniversary Inn and you both seemed so surprised that Logan was beautiful!
Dare I admit I've never been to the Cruise In during the 7 years I lived there? Karisa's father-in-law had a couple of awesome old cars entered this year. Looks fun!
It was fun to have you! I hope more trips are coming soon! :)
Post a Comment