Jared's birthday was yesterday, the big two-six. Not mid-twenties anymore. In other words: OLD.
It was kind of a typical day for him, he woke up really early, before all of us, and left for work.
He got home at 5:30, opened his gifts and then we headed to his parent's house for a delicious barbecue.
Gracie and I made him a special banner:
Gracie LOVES Jared like crazy, just like her mama.
Happy Birthday JARED!
In other news, here is cute Lucy taking a nap. These days she is looking more and more like Gracie, but even more like Jared, I think. Basically, she looks like everybody but her Mom :) :
Sunday was her first time to church, so we dressed her up in fancy church clothes..
When I took a picture of Lucy's church clothes, Gracie demanded a picture of her church shoes. She loves them...
5 comments:
Happy birthday, Jared! And really, 26 can't be old, because there is no where but older to go! It's too early to start being old.
I'd take some church shoes like Gracie's-- pretty cute!
Happy Birthday, Jared! Glad you made it to 26! You're now over the hill. :)
AND, where did you get Grace's church shoes?? They are SUPER cute... and maybe K needs a pair!?
Happy Birthday old guy! :) And I agree with Dedira, 26 really isn't that old. What a year--graduation, new house, new job, and a new baby! WOW! Can't wait to see what next year brings!
Miss Lucy is adorable. That sleeping picture is just too much. I love how her little arms are up. And you're girls are super cute, which means they HAVE to have some of their mama in them!
Your kids are just to cute I love all of the pictures that you took I hope you had a Happy Birthday Jared Love, Kristi
I definitely agree that Jared is NOT old!!! If he's old than that means I'm really old and I still want to feel young :0)!!! Your girlies are oh so cute!
Post a Comment