Living in Burley has lots of perks, one of the best ones is that I get to see all my best friends when they come home to visit. Hillary lives in Burley too, Kelly lives here for the summer and Kara is here from Las Vegas for the week.
We decided to get together for some ice cream and to chit-chat...so we ran to DQ and picked up some treats to take back to Kelly's house. Four pregnant ladies sittin' on the couch, chowing down on ice cream...it was a funny sight. We had a good time comparing pregnancy stories and helping to calm Kelly's nerves about her first delivery that's happening so soon!
Love these girls...
A couple days later Jared and I got to see even more High School friends. They were all in town for some wedding receptions, so they had a little get-together at the boat docks.
Sorry the picture is so dark...
I loved sitting back and listening to what everybody is up to these days. We've all come so far since graduating just 7 years ago. Lots of new babies, new jobs, spouses, etc. It's amazing how things change.
I loved being able to pick up right where we left off with old friends, and laughing about inside jokes that will never get old....nothing better!
3 comments:
Fun, fun, fun! We missed you at the reception but hope you made some good progress on the house.
PS-- I'm stealing the picture to put on my blog. It was sort of my plan all along, so thanks for posting it! :)
It has been fun hasn't it!
I love love loved seeing you! I just love chatting with you, I think I could do it all day long.
PS I'm also stealing a couple of pictures that will most likely end up on my blog too! :)
Post a Comment