Feb 4, 2010

THERE she is......

Miss America!
The big pageant was last week. It was wonderful! My buddies and I had our annual Pageant Party...we WERE going to drive down and meet up with Kara in Vegas and GO to the pageant this year, but decided against it. Maybe next year, Kar. :) We each brought a fun treat, and printed out the "be your own judge" sheets to guess who the top 15/10/5/3 will be. It's a blast. This year Brittany and I both won! We guessed pretty much the same girls all the way through, and finally Miss Virginia who won.
We had a great girls night! Love you guys!
We've had some pretty nice days here in Provo, Gracie can't get enough of being outside. She'll run around for as long as we let her, usually until her little red nose is running and her cheeks are rosy. We really can't wait for Spring! Jared loves to take pictures of her outside...


8 comments:

GaiaGirl said...

the pics are gorgeous!
love this girl...

Unknown said...

whoot, whoot!! Go Abby and Brittany. Wish I could've been watching the pageant with you guys.

Tell Gracie if she comes to Vegas we'll let her play outside all day long and all she'll need is a ligt jacket.

Royal Princess Academy said...

Those are darling pics of Gracie! She is a doll... looks and sounds like you had a fabulous girls night, how fun!!!

Mom and Dad said...

Great photos of the outdoor girl. She does love to explore the world. We will have to do more exploring together.

Troy and Brittany said...

I love that white hat of hers and her coat and I'm stealing the pageant pic...

Deidra said...

Oh, I wish I could have been there. We're finally facing our first non-crazy weekend in a long time. But, if you had gone to Vegas, I might have had to cancel all plans and join you; I'm craving warm weather so badly!

The Jones Crew said...

your pictures of your party look so much fun I love the pictures of gracie they are so cute

B-Hams said...

your cruise looks like you had a blast! tye and i want to go when he graduates from residency, what cruise was it that you went on?