Jan 31, 2010

Last Cruise Day at Sea...

Our last day was so relaxing...we layed out and listened to music, worked out, ate alot, had a good time with our friends.
We had one last dinner where we toasted the men who made it happen: my bosses Dr.'s Ammon and Aaron Jones. The most generous guys who provided us with the best vacation ever.
(in the white and tan shirts):
Of course...it was only fitting that this be our last picture. We spent a good amount of our time doing this:
The next morning we were so giddy to get on our flight and go see our baby! I honestly couldn't wait. We talked to our parents when we got back to Miami and they said she had a wonderful time with them, didn't even really notice that we were gone. I was grateful. I would much rather her be that way than crying for us every day. We got to Utah Sunday evening and immediately drove to Jen's house (where my mom had dropped her off earlier). We walked up the walkway and could see her in the window waving her arms and legs around in excitement! When we got inside she was crying a little bit from being so happy....it was sweet:
We loved our trip so much and are so grateful we had the opportunity to go! Thanks grandparents for being so great to take Gracie!
If you are considering a cruise, I can't imagine a better one to go on then this one. We would go back next month if we could. :)

6 comments:

Royal Princess Academy said...

Oh My Gosh Abby it looks like you had soooooo much fun! Everything looks so gorgeous! How fun for you guys. It's SO nice to get away (especially to some of the beautiful places that you went to) BUT there is nothing better than comin home to your baby! Glad you had a good time....

Mom and Dad said...

Glad you could go and relax before Jared graduates and you have to face the world. Such a wonderful time for you two that you will always remember.

Valerie and Garrett said...

You both look so tan! So glad you had fun! I kind of got a lump in my throat when I read and saw Gracie so happy to see you! Being away from my little guy would be the one thing I would just hate about getting away, but the reunion when you get home...ah,now that's so sweet!

HAYHAY said...

I've just been looking through you cruise pictures. It DOES look magical. Oh some day I want to do that. There is nothing like being by the ocean! It looks like a total blast. It probably was so nice to be with just your hun for a week too!
How fun!

Mike and Hillary said...

I've never done a cruise but after seeing your pictures I told Mike that we should do a cruise sometime. It looks like so much fun. I love your pictures!

Erin said...

Aw. LOVE the pic of Jared and Gracie. Can't wait to see Kenley on Tuesday... Only, I don't think she'll be quite so excited to see us...