Gracie was in a performing mood this morning when Jared came home from school...we thought we'd catch some of her skills on video.
She loves to "jump"! She'll laugh so hard whenever we do it and then give it her best shot...my favorite part is the little pretend whiplash she gets from landing.
She says this guy's name OVER and OVER all day long. She is definitely going through an Elmo craze right now! He's her best buddy.
10 comments:
so cute! And she's so smart, too! Hazel points to her mouth every time we ask her where her nose is. haha!
she is too cute. i talked to hill the other day and we need to get together before we all head off our own directions. we're thinking either next weekend, the 6th or the week after. do either of those days work. we could go up to park city and stay at the condo that night or go to the ogden house. i figured we probably better do something before hill and bren have their baby. anyways, now that i've written a novel, let me know what you think. hope to see you soon.
She is so smart! What a cutie. Loved all the videos! I remember when Lia was learning all her body parts. Seems like just yesterday!
Can't believe she's that big! Pretty darn cute for sure!
Wow Gracie, you do have some pretty cool skills! I love that we have little ones that are about the same age. Kayson loves to "jump", "kick", and "march". I loved Gracie's wiplash that was funny. Too cute.......
she is very smart and quite a chatterbox. i will definitely look forward to discussing elmo and ears.
You've heard of "Americas Got Talent?" Well, now we've seen "Gracie's Got Talent". So cute!
I love that you know all the "code words" of what she calls different parts. Funny how that can be so tricky!
I didn't know she was such a little talker. Fun!
So sweet. She is so intelligent already! What a cutie! Congratulations on your new pregnancy.
Your Videos are so cute she is getting so smart I am so happy for you guys to have another baby I love you guys
Post a Comment