Feb 18, 2010

baby #2 due to make it's debut August twenty two.

Baby number two is on it's way!
I'm almost 14 weeks along, due August 22nd...
We're finding out what it is March 25th...so soon! (This pregnancy has already flown by...)
Here I am at 13 weeks:
We couldn't be more excited! This pregnancy has been really different, but not to the point that we're 100% sure it's a boy. We'd be totally thrilled with either, really.
We'll be living in Idaho when we have the baby, we're moving there in June. It will be nice to have a couple of months to prepare before the baby comes.

For journaling purposes, I am going to write about how I told Jared the news:
It was December 11th, we were getting ready for bed...Jared finished a couple of minutes before me and went in our room and turned off the light. This is really common, he always is just a couple of minutes before me and is usually halfway asleep by the time I get there. As soon as he got in bed I took a pregnancy test without telling him. By the time I finished brushing my teeth the test was already really positive.. I went in our room, flipped the light on and pretended to look for my floss on the nightstand.
"Have you seen my floss? I put it here on the nightstand...I really need it"
He rolled over and laughed..."Is that really a matter that requires you to turn the light on and wake me up?!"
"I just need it!" I turned out the light and got in bed..."Ok, so maybe it wasn't a turn-on-the-light kind of a thing....but guess what is?"
"What?"
"I'M PREGNANT!"
We both laughed and freaked out a little bit...it was a funny moment.

26 comments:

Pearsons said...

Congratulations, that is exciting news! :)

Marissa said...

wow contrats!! And kara told me you were thinking of moving back to burley. that's awesome! We love love it.

Erin said...

Its about time... I've been waiting for the news to be public and trying really hard to not make mention of Baby Jones... Our baby's so excited - he's been kicking a lot since we found out! He knows his BFF is following him down from Heaven.

Amanda said...

How exciting!!!! Congratulations-that will be so much fun!

Jenn said...

Yeah!!! Your little rhyme was so cute at the beginning!! I'm just happy I can tell people now :0)!! You look so skinny in that picture-- I swear I look pregnant the minute I conceive ;0)!! So I have to say that my little word I have to type is Premi like preemie-- hope that's not an omen... I know I'm a nerd!

HAYHAY said...

CONGRATS!! woohoo. I love the floss story. You are looking great, and hopefully feeling great also since it is flying by. I'm happy for your cute little fam!

Mandy said...

Yea!!! We're not 6 weeks behind you this time. So much for Keeping up with the Jonses! :) We're so happy for you!

Troy and Brittany said...

March 25th??? Yay, I'm counting down, let's make a chain.

Rosie said...

Hooray!!! We're so excited for you guys! New house, graduating in June, baby in August... things are looking up! :)

JoMama said...

SUPER exciting!

A belly shot at 13 weeks never looked so good!

Have I told you I'm jealous your moving to Burley? I am. Way.

Whitney said...

Congrats! and good luck with the move. Moving while pregnant isn't fun. I did it twice!!! Get lots of family and friends to help. I'm glad your pregnancy is going well.

Royal Princess Academy said...

YAY for you guys! That will be so fun. I am glad that you are feeling well and that things are going good. Can't wait to hear what you are having!

Rachel S said...

Congrats! That is so exciting and glad you are feeling well! (PS. Can I be your neighbor? I want to live in Burley!!)

The Jones Crew said...

I am so happy for you guys to have a new baby in our family it will be so much fun to have you guys in burley Love, Kristi

Valerie and Garrett said...

HOW EXCITING! I am thrilled for guys! That's so great! :)

kristinann said...

Wahoo! You're looking great!! Can't wait to see if it's a boy or girl! I say boy!!!!

Ashley said...

WOO HOOOOOO! So exciting and I love the story too! Congrats!

Mom and Dad said...

Lookin good. We're feeling pretty lucky about grandchild #13! And blessed too.

melissa said...

ABBY!!! oh my heck. in the back of my head i kept thinking i thought you would be soon but i'm still super suprised and so excited for you guys. how fun!! hope you've been feeling well. we're for sure moving far away this summer so we really need to get together before then. love you guys

B-Hams said...

Wahooo! I am so happy for you! You look fantastic! Gracie is probably thrilled to be a big sister!

meag said...

YEAH. congrats. that is so fun. i loved loved loved having siblings close in age so gracie and the new little babe will be the greatest of friends. hope you are feeling well. so exciting.

Pierce Family said...

Congrats! I've almost spilled the beans SO many times... but when you live thousands of miles away I think you can do that. =) Can't wait to meet the newest baby jones!

Emily said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting! And you look great! When I am 13 weeks along, I am definitely showing! So happy for you guys!

Unknown said...

You don't even look a day pregnant. Keep rockin' girl!

Carly said...

Congrats Abby! Can't wait to find out what you are having! So excited for you.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting! Hope everything is going well for you!