She's learned how to:
- wave (whenever we say "hi"), and clap (whenever we say "Yay!").
- say a few words (hi, dada, mama, teddy, baby, kitty, doggy)
- crawl (and there's no stopping her now...)
- pull herself up onto furniture
- walk by herself with her little walking toy.
- swat something away if she doesn't want it. (boy is that one fun.)
- drinking juice
- swimming in the pool
- finding things on the floor to eat....(I try to stop her.)
- having mom and dad help her walk around
- swinging
- hit everything with her hands, like she's playing a drum
A couple of days ago Gracie and I went to dinner with a couple of my friends from Dental Hygiene school, Betsy and Erin. I loved school, because these girls (along with a few others that we missed!) made it so much fun. I loved catching up. Betsy just got back from a mission to Argentina and Erin has such a cute little babes named Kenley, who is actually 6 days older than Gracie. She was born 10 weeks early, so she's kind of a miracle baby.
The girls had fun gabbing (and screaming) at each other and sharing snacks during dinner. 
Gracie with Aunt Betsy. We both just love her. 
4 comments:
AH! No Fair! I wanted to be there too! Man how I miss you girls! So glad you had fun! The babes are so cute too!
No offense, but we're especially excited about seeing Gracie! Honestly, I think we almost like her as much as you guys do and we haven't even met her! (just playin' of course....but not really at all)
Good to see Betsy and Erin. They were such good friends to you in school and helped you enjoy your time in Boise. They will always have a special spot in my heart.
Mom
P.S. Sounds like Gracie is really doing amazing things these days. . . like usual.
Hmmm. I remember it going more like this: Kenley screaming at Gracie and poor Gracie looking at the crazy girl, thinking, 'WHAT is your problem!'
Post a Comment