Jun 12, 2009

flashback friday: girl's night.

Last night I enjoyed the company of these lovely young ladies:I've been friends with these girls for a really long time, we went to grade school together. You've got to understand that I've got the world's greatest group of friends, and we keep in touch really well. I've been SO lucky in the friend department, and am so glad these girls live close by (we wish the rest of our buddies could have come last night too!). The best thing about them is that we always start right where we left off from the last time we hung out. I love how my friends are so honest with each other, but in a nice way. They tell it like it is and give great advice because we know each other so well.

I don't have any pictures from our girl's night last night. I kept forgetting to snap a shot because we were having too much fun catching up. I even rented 3 really good chick flicks that we didn't watch. We plan things to do, but never really need to because we just love to chit chat.

We did, however, squeeze in a minute or two to have some chocolate dipped strawberries, and I did document the aftermath of that activity:YUM!

4 comments:

Troy and Brittany said...

Great...a fat picture...hahaha

Deidra said...

You chicas look so tan in that picture! Sometimes I wish we lived in Utah County so we could all get together. (Then I remember my deep and abiding love for Logan.)

Unknown said...

So fun. I'm glad I called today to feel a part of the clan for a wee bit! Love you ladies!

Mom and Dad said...

You do have wonderful friends, and they had such a great influence on your life.
mom