May 18, 2009

sorry stalkers....

Yes, I've decided it's about that time...we need to make our blog private. I knew I would someday, and I think it's probably best to do it now before Gracie gets any older. I just want to make my blog more of a journal and not have to worry when I put details about our life on here. So....leave a comment with your e-mail address if you'd like to keep reading, I'll change the setting so people can't see the comments and won't steal your e-mail addresses. Even if you think I already have your e-mail, will you please just send me it anyway so I know exactly which one to use? thanks...

Even if we're just acquaintances, I'm happy to send you an invite. It's the people I don't know at all and have no ties to that worry me...I think I'll change it in a week or so. I realize I run the risk of being forgotten (sometimes I forget to read my friends private blogs...), but it's a chance I'm willing to take! I've just got to do everything I can to protect my little family :)

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hey Abby!

This is Vanessa Theurer...remember? You old 12A neighbors? I love your blog, so cute! I'd love to keep reading it. my email is:

vanessatheurer@gmail.com

Thanks!

Unknown said...

Hello! Its Karlee Hondo, I would like to keep reading your blog!

karleerust@gmail.com

Kona & Jared Harper said...

I would love to be able to read your blog.
sunkissmemories@gmail.com
Kona Haycock Harper