teething.
She is quite the little drama queen. When I was taking her picture this morning, no smiles for mom. Not even a hint of a smile. She has two little teeth already and we think two more will be poking through any day now. I feel bad for her, because I can tell it's painful...but it's also frustrating when we do everything we can think of and she still won't settle down. I shouldn't complain, I've heard rumors that teething is this wonderful... :)
Regardless of her bad mood, she still cracks us up constantly and always makes us smile. Her favorite things this month are to:
- use her pointer finger to touch things and point at things, ceiling fans in particular.
- going on a morning jog with mom. She doesn't make a peep the whole time, she just looks around in awe. I constantly check on her to make sure she's still awake and she always is!
- wiggle her way beneath her exersaucer toy and poke around at the underside of it! We always call her our future little auto mechanic.
- sit in her high chair and eat puffs all by herself!
- talk to people, even strangers.
- watch other little kids.
- eating all sorts of new foods...yogurt is a favorite.
4 comments:
Where are pictures of these teeth? That's what I want to see! I can't wait for Kenley to get teeth! :)
PS: I still love Gracie! She is sooo stinking cute, even when she's cranky! :)
cute, cute!! I love the top picture of her...especially those rolly polly arms. I'm anxious to see if this new addition to our family can max out in weight like yours. Hope you guys are doing well.
Such a cute little girl! I love the first pic with her arm rolls. I really, really want to squeeze them! We love learning about her!
Gracie looks like she is having fun with her toys gracie is getting some teeth I hope you guys are having a good day today
Love, Kristi
Post a Comment