I've been lovin' making onesies lately. I think it's so fun to see what you can come up with, and for so cheap and easy! My brother and his wife (El and Kris) found out they were having a boy, so I made them some onesies of El's favorite things. I also just finished Gracie's short sleeved summer onesies that I'm pretty excited about. We bought her some super cute little matching shorts I can't wait to dress her in. I just love it. Now we just need it to be warm. I was a little depressed sewing these while watching it snow outside. *sigh....oh well. We got a funny video of Gracie the other night. She loves to scream if she knows we're about to tickle her. Silly girl.
5 days ago
15 comments:
TIME OUT. You made those onsies? I love them!! They are so cute. You have an amazing talent. My mom has tried so hard to help me learn to sew, and I'd love to do it, but I always mess up because I do it too fast and mess up... anyway. They are way cute.
You got skills girl! Those onsies are just too cute! Can't wait to see Gracie's summer outfits on her. You'll have to bring them to VEgas if it's not warming up in UT yet. She's too cute!
so fun! She will looks so darling in them. good work mom. I would have to do something other than white- my kids are so messy- like me.
Abigael--you need to market these onesies. You have an entire sewing labor union there in Wymount...organize!
Gracie is the cutest thing ever. I miss her terribly. She'll be such a grown up girl when I see her next. :(
Lia loves the videos of Gracie! She has to watch each one over and over and she just said "I need to visit her." It was cute. Good job on all those onsies!! You are talented!
I am placing my order for the ballet slippers, the flowers and the sleeping baby.
Thank you.
;)
Thanks again for the onesies! Gracie is adorable!
I think Ady has a new friend --- she loves listening to Gracie on the computer and follows those cute baby sounds! Love the onsies too -- so creatve! Hope you guys are doing well -- take care.
You are so talented! And Gracie is SUCH a cute little girl!
She is such a doll!
You go girl!! Your skills are wicked good!
Gracie is SUCH a cutie!
You are such an awesome Mom! I enlarged the onsies pictures and squinted at them real close -trying to figure out how the heck you made those! They are so cute! You are so talented and have such a good eye for fabrics -I remember you had the best fabric for skull caps :) So do you sew the shapes together and then use an-iron-on-apleque -or do you sew them on the onsies too? I'd love to learn =)
Oooo me likey! In a week I'll know what I'm having and finally start making things, too! Yay!!!
Ab---
the onesies at my friends store that are "green" but not half as cute as yours go for $26.
Consider...
:)
She is a hoot! I am so glad you guys are doing well! Keep in touch.
Post a Comment