Nov 11, 2008

I think it's love....

I think Gracie has found her eternal companion :) It's Nixon Noyes! Kara and I got our babies together for some pictures this last weekend, of course we didn't take pictures of US together now that we are moms. Funny how that happens. Nixon was being a little model child (he's the smiliest kid ever!), Gracie was not cooperating (maybe she was so nervous sitting by her true love...), but it was cute nonetheless. I put Gracie's head on Nixon's shoulder and she automatically got sleepy. We tried to make them hold hands too, but it didn't work so well...it's looking like a wonderful arranged marriage in their future :)
Everyone says Gracie looks exactly like Jared in this picture...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

They are just too cute. I'll have to post some of my pictures. It was so fun seeing you two...just WAY too short. I forgot to tell you your hair looks great in person too. I was telling everyone how cute your apartment is. Well, we'll have to plan a day to get together over Christmas. Love you!

Erin said...

So cute! And, I'm all for arranged marriages. Gracie will thank you someday when she doesn't have to have the stress of dating...

B-Hams said...

Wow she does look like Jared! I think all babies look like their dads at first, she is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

She does look a lot like her dad. What cute pictures.

Lindsay said...

So I have been checking your blog regularly to see pictures of the new baby. Well I just realized that I had accidentally saved your blog address with and Aug08 at the end, oops. Grace is beautiful, you look fabulous and I love your dark hair. Yeah for brunettes.

Blauers said...

Hey Abby! It's Melanie Turner, I found your blog. Your baby is so cute! I'd like to invite you to our blog, if you just email me I'll send you an invite, melanieblauer@gmail.com Anyway, hope all is well:)

Brianne said...

Okay she really does look exactly like Jared in that picture. Too cute! Maybe Nixon and Gracie will be high school sweethearts like you two. She is so beautiful!