Nov 21, 2008

2 months!

Gracie was 2 months on the 15th!! And apparently she is quite the large baby for her age. We went to her 2 month check up on the 17th and she went from being in the 23rd percentile for weight...to the 94th!! She is a good 13 pounds these days...she is also 23 inches long which is in the 73rd percentile. She's just growing and growing! Every day we notice a new roll on her arms and legs :) I love it! She is sleeping through the night now more often then not, so we are super happy about that too... She also got a new cousin last week, my sister Jenny had baby Ruby! She was a little bit shy at first, not wanting to come when she was supposed to, but made it at last. Gracie is so lucky to have 3 little girl cousins within a few months of her: Kinsley, Claire and Ruby....they will have so much fun!

9 comments:

Pierce Family said...

Holy cow! I couldn't tell how big she was until I saw you holding her! I think Kinsley has her beat by a pound... =)

Unknown said...

yay, I'm so happy that Ruby finally decided to come! And I'm a true believer that big babies are happy babies! and good sleepers!

Erin said...

Abby! She is getting so big, and she's so cute! I especially love her little belt! And, congrats to Jen... how fun to have two cousins so close in age. Kenley gets a girl cousin in January and another in February, so that should be fun, too!

kristinann said...

What a cute girl! I just love those pics! She is looking more like Jared I think. Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving too! We really wish we could be there!

Carly said...

Can you believe she is already two months old? Time just goes so fast. She is absolultely precious and I love all the cute clothes you have her in. I am sure you just can't get enough of dressing up your little doll! I am glad to hear she is sleeping through the night too. There is nothing better in the world...REALLY!!! Hope it sticks.

ryan said...

I can't believe how big she is getting; she is so adorable. I really like your new template.

Ryan and I went private, send me your email if you would like to view our blog. tlindsayann@gmail.com

Lindsay said...

This is lindsay, not ryan

Anonymous said...

your baby is so cute I can't wait to see you guys. From Kristi

Anonymous said...

CHUNKEEEEEE... but what a cute baby!!!
love dad Chad