
There's nothing like a good Christmas sweater and a glass of cool egg nog! That's our motto when it comes to having a good Christmas season! :) we were invited to an "ugly Christmas sweater" party. Jared and I hammed it up with our sweaters...SO hilarious!! We decided to keep the sweaters for future use, Jared says he is going to wear his to church the Sunday before Christmas, we'll see. We have loved this Christmas season!! We've made lots of yummy Christmas treats, watched lots of Christmas movies, and had so much fun decorating our little apartment top to bottom in Christmas decor! Now, we just can't wait for Christmas break...to do all of that all over again with our family and friends! :)

Jared's intramural flag football team made it to the Championship game!! They played their hearts out, but ended up getting second place. I didn't have a good picture of the team, so I just put one on of some of their most dedicated fans...Rosie (Biff's fiance), me and Melissa...

Last Saturday night we got to go with Brittany and Troy to Salt Lake to see the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas concert. Jared and I have never been, but left the conference center being totally blown away! The concert was absolutely awesome!! We never expected to love it so much...the King's singers performed with the choir, they are an amazing acapella group from England....the whole night was just perfect. Thanks again Britt and Troy!!
4 comments:
Jareds' face in the sweater picture cracks me up. hahaha! Nice sweaters by the way, very fashionable! :) I would love to go to a MoTab concert, I bet it was wonderful :)
We have some great Christmas clothing we're excited to pull out for a party on Thursday (I have a Santa shirt and Chris has a vest, he likes to wear it with his denim suit!)
We're excited to see you guys next week!
We get two PBS stations here in Manhattan and both had MoTab Christmas concerts playing--two different ones from years past. They were incredible--I'd love to see it live!
Abby,
I'm not sure if you guys are back here in Provo, but I was going to see if you would bring your board review materials down with you when you come. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Years!
Post a Comment