Dec 7, 2007

Our children....

A couple of days ago Jared and I were discussing what our future children would look like...we were saying things like "I hope they have your eyes..." and "I hope they have your chin"...etc. Well, I found this website where you can morph faces and see the possibilities! Crazy! I think they would be pretty cute kids. When I showed Jared he was pretty creeped out :)


We named them Jarby, Abred and McJonesy....hehe

5 comments:

Jeff said...

Those pictures are so beautiful, you should start having children immediately:) Actually, you're quite brave to put those on there. I'm very proud of you. Let's do something fun soon!

Troy and Brittany said...

They looked great until McJonesy...that kid definitely is going to be the black sheep...haha, seriously, you know you guys are gonna have cute kids.

MegiJones said...

That is crazy! You should keep those to compare later on...lol

Unknown said...

I think the McMillan genes are a little bit stronger than the Jones's...is there a reason you're so curious to find out what your kids looks like??? :)

Mandy said...

Your children are going to be so pretty- Especially if they have long blond hair and a 'stash. :0)