Nov 2, 2007

Who Dunnit??






For our first post of our new blog, I thought it would only be fitting to tell you the true nature of Jared and my characters. I am a famous actress and have won 12 oscars. And Jared is a murderer. He is also the town sherriff. This is not a joke. He has been hiding it from you all for a long time, I was shocked myself, but he finally confessed on Halloween night at a murder mystery dinner we were invited to at Jared's cousin's house. It was really fun, we were talking about this judge that mysteriously died and we were all a little curious on who it might be....but kept on eating our chili potatoes. Jared got really awkward and started talking in a southern accent. Then his cousin Trae died of root beer poisoning. Weird. Then all of the sudden, Jared just blurts out that he killed the judge! Man, you think you know someone...then he tells you he killed somebody. :) just jokin...we went to this dinner and unknowingly, Jared ended up being the bad guy! To be honest it was a little creepy seeing him as the killer....but that's what Halloween is about I guess! It was so fun, I would recommend murder mystery dinners to everyone!

2 comments:

Deidra said...

Hooray for blogging friends! I think you should do it more often!

Rosie said...

I found you on blogspot! Now I'm really sad that Biff and I couldn't make it. Maybe next year...