Feb 23, 2016

May 2015

Londy girl helped feed the chickens! They lived in this box for a few months before Jared turned it into a coop. We are excited to be a chicken family!
Although it was a big process, Gracie finally lost her front teeth! She was pretty nervous to pull them out, but she finally faced her fears and let us help her. She looks pretty adorable.


The beginning of our Family Tree wall. I put a family fan chart in the middle, and am working on collecting photos from both sides of the family. I'm excited for my girls to look at those pictures and see their heroes.

Mother's Day! Jared was gone for meetings in the morning, so Gracie took over with breakfast in bed. Her FAMOUS toast recipe with brown sugar, coconut and a chocolate chip or two. She also threw in a cookie and milk this time! Thanks Gracie!



I'm so lucky to be the mom of these three girls. They are my buddies in every way and my greatest joy. I just love them with all my heart. 

Quality hand clapping time:

Grace learned about George Washington at school on President's day. One day she asked if he was dead, and I told her he was. Apparently London was listening, because she talked about it every day for a couple of weeks! One of the moments I happened to get it on camera and I'm so glad that I did. :)



A chilly boat ride in the river on Grandpa's boat!

Lucy's darling dance class in their cute costumes.




Miss bumblebee in her halloween costume. In May. :)


Grace had a hard time saying goodbye to her wonderful kindergarten teacher Mrs. Plotts at the end of the year. She really was like a 2nd mother. I'm grateful she had such a wonderful school experience this year!

Field day!




First day of Kindergarten and the last day of Kindergarten! She asked to wear a little lipstick on her last day, and I let her. She looks beautiful!

Mrs. Plotts made this wonderful book for each of her students. It was papers and memories throughout the year. Very sweet!

A family trip to Melcher to celebrate Bonnie and Kristi's birthdays. It was absolutely gorgeous up there, so many flowers and so green! 














The best daddy playing "Ken" with his girl's barbies. :) So glad I lucked out and got to marry that guy.


Jared's got some tough arm-wrestling competition!

New kitties! Jared found them on his job site and brought them home. They are so adorable, but one of them carried a tick into our house which ended up on Lucy's arm :( The girls decided on the names Brian and Steve, but then a few days later switched Brian to Elvis. We are excited to have some mice hunters at our house!



No comments: