Feb 23, 2016

April 2015

What a sweetie!
I am working on putting together a Family Tree wall upstairs. I picked the cutest pictures I could find of our parents. I love how sweet they look. Many people commented on how similar my mom and Grace look!

Jared and I (and many helpers!) tackled the big job of putting in the curbing around our entire yard. It was a huge job, but had to be done before we could plant grass. 



Can't wait to get rid of all the dirt surrounding our house! Come on grass!


I took the joy school group around the new curbing for a balance beam practice!




We also did tennis, soccer, and t-ball outside. 






A little beach boys:



We went down to Utah for Katie's baptism. It was such a fun weekend with family, and we started off at Scheels.







The baptism was wonderful, and we had a nice lunch afterward with our entire family there. So happy Scott and his family decided to move back to Utah so we can all be closer. 





My dad was over one day and I heard London say, "Come on Grandpa, let's go play." Later I found them in the toy room playing princesses. :) She's got that Grandpa of hers wrapped around her little finger!


Gracie had a "flat stanley" she got in kindergarten. We were supposed to send him somewhere far away and then get a picture of wherever he went. Instead we sent him with Grandpa and Grandma McMillan to Mexico on a cruise. They took lots of pictures of Stanley having lots of fun on the cruise! Grace loved it, and was excited to present the pictures to her class.

One day the girls knew Jared was on his way home, so they put out some food with flags all around as a little welcome home snack. :) Cutie pies.
Another park day with Londy! She is so strong on the monkey bars. :)


No comments: