Jan 15, 2015

2014 April continued

Gracie learned the art of eating sunflower seeds:

Jumping over the cracks in our sidewalk:






 

Jared took me to Boise for a birthday get-away. We stayed at a nice hotel, ate at Tucanos, visited Elliot and his family, and went shopping!



And of course ate Kneaders wonderful french toast!



Gracie took a test to see where she stands for Kindergarten. She did so well! She knew most of her letters and sounds. So proud of her.


I couldn't find London one day, and low and behold, here she was:


I helped out with Jr. Miss again, the theme was Girl on fire. Our self expression song was "This girl is on Fire". So fun, and such a great group of girls this year!







Grace with her Gymnastics teacher Jordan:




First cook-out of the year at Grandma and Grandpa Jones'!




Easter festivities at Jones'! Peep smores...yum!



Easter dresses:


Swinging at the park!


The girls loved exploring around our property while we worked at the house.








Grace drawing a portrait of Lucy:
Waiting at the Dr.'s office to get her kindergarten shots! A little nervous, but mostly tough.



Her battle wounds, and also her prize for being tough, a cookie dough blizzard!
A fancy tea party with cousin Ruby:











London got really mad at me at the grocery store when I took a jalapeno out of her hands, right before she took a bite. I saved her life! :)
Reading in the nude:


The girls love playing "Toca Boca" on my phone and taking pictures with the game. These were some good ones I found:


'
Pizza party on the new porch:



Our granite slab for the new master bathroom. Love it!


Grace pretending to be a missionary in Paris, France. Bags packed and ready to go!


We chose our wood floors using this sample:


I did my training for the new CX Worx class at Impact. I really love it and can't wait to get teaching!


Fun with Grandma McMillan:



Doing my hair in the bathroom. My two little shadows follow me everywhere!

Sleepy heads:

Dairy queen right before bed. YUM!


No comments: