London at 2 months...
London at 3 months...
This girl is growing like a weed. Mostly getting really long. Her eyes are getting blue-er, which is exciting, since the rest of our family has brown. She is a content little thing, once in a while she'll have a melt down when she's fighting falling asleep, but it's rare. She is happy to sit in a chair and watch her sisters play. She will sleep in her carseat the entire time I go to the grocery store. She sleeps most of the night (wakes up at about 5:30 usually, and has since month 2), she LOVES ceiling fans more than anything. She gives fans the biggest smiles. She is happy to be held by mostly everybody.
We love our baby!
Gracie always says, "Mom, I love my little baby. She is the cutest, best baby in the whole world!" I'd have to agree, my dear. :)


2 comments:
She is beautiful!!! Love her blue eyes!! What a happy girl! But you really need to move back here so we can see her and you more often!
She is growing! I can't believe how cute she is.
Post a Comment