May 14, 2012

our recent happenings...

The other day we were at the dollar store and I spotted some sponge rollers. I couldn't pass them up! I remember so many Saturday evenings getting my hair all rolled up in order to have pretty curls for church the next day. I remembered that I had a picture of me with sponge rollers in, so I had to take one of Gracie too:
I told Gracie to strike a pose and this is what she pulled, so cute...
On May 4th Jared and I left the kids in Burley and drove down with his parents to Salt Lake for the wedding of our dear friend growing up, Kimmy to Bryce, Jared's cousin. We've been looking forward to this wedding for weeks! Jared and I actually set them up, so we were totally thrilled that things worked out and that their wedding was happening. They are such a perfect couple and we were soooo happy for them!
It was such a beautiful day. We started by doing a session in the temple. It helped me remember my wedding day (we were married in the SLC temple too), and my temple covenants. 

The sealing was beautiful and I love how emotional Kimmy and Bryce were. It was sweet...
She was definitely one of the most stunning brides I've ever seen! 
 The boy cousins who were all born within 6 months of each other...all very happy for Bryce! (check out Jared's excited face!)
 The happy couple...

 We got to go to a wedding dinner afterwards, and the families and friends all said such sweet things about Kimmy and Bryce. I am so so happy for them and I just love weddings....

The next day we met Jared's family at Burger's Etc. for lunch. I got a cute picture of the girls with Kiley's girls just sittin' on their saddles.... 

1 comment:

Valerie and Garrett said...

Abby, I love the picture of you as a little girl. It looks like you might not have been too thrilled about the curlers in your hair! haha! Love it! Your kids are growing up! Can't wait to see the third Jones baby! Hope your pregnancy is going well! :)