Apr 25, 2012

Jr. Miss

 My lovely friend Jana asked me to help her with Jr. Miss this year, and I of course said I would. I love Jana and was happy to be her host mom. She was such a blast to hang out with for the past couple of months and I was so proud of her when the performance came around! (Jana is on the far right)
 Jr. Miss is such an amazing program and I am happy to have helped out with it for my second year. One of the best parts is getting to know and hang out with the other host moms! We all cheer for each other, it's one big happy family.
 The nights of the performances are actually a little insane with all the hair/makeup/costume changes, but it is crazy in a really fun way too...
 Here is Jana and me before her interview...

No comments: