And now it's almost Christmas! I can't believe how fast this month passed by. I'd better update before the huge holiday posts take over.
First, Melissa and I took Grace and Avery to the Nutcracker. We had such a fun time and the girls loved it. I loved hearing their little observations about everything, like the "naughty guy!" and "the jasmine princesses". We'll have to make it a girl's night out tradition. The music is definitely a favorite in our house.
The show hadn't even started yet when we were taking these, and my camera wasn't working well, so I turned the flash on. Big mistake! One of the King Fine Arts Center usher's bit my head off for this picture....
I don't know how I made this three pictures in one? Grace had her preschool Christmas party at Ikey's house. Marissa invited us to come to the last 15 minutes to watch the kids act out the nativity. Grace was against it at first, then agreed to be an angel. Such a cute group of kids....
Lucy is into everything, and the biggest performer lately. She'll do anything for a laugh! She says lots of words now, my favorite is "no". :)
She loves to put on my shoes and walk around like she owns the place...
Last weekend Jared surprised me with a weekend away in Boise. We dropped the kids off at Bonnie and Chad's (Thanks again!) and headed to Boise for the night. We finished up most of our Christmas shopping, went to dinner at Red Robin (it was crazy busy everywhere else!) then stayed in the Oregon Trail room at Anniversary Inn! :) I loved that he surprised me, and we had such a fun time.
The next day was Beck Bingo! It was a week earlier then usual for all of the out-of-towners. It is always so awesome...those Becks are a fun bunch! The lunch was so yummy, the bingo is a blast, the talent show is so fun to watch, then we give Grandma Beck a hug and she gives us a bag of peanut m & m's! Fun traditions for sure....
Now on to the holidays!
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment