Last weekend I took the girls for a weekend with their Robbins cousins in Logan.
Jared was at a scout campout, and it was cousin Ruby's birthday, so it was the perfect opportunity.
We did a little shopping then found ourselves at a pastry shop. One of (almost) everything, please!
mmmm....it was so tasty.
We helped get ready for Ruby's princess birthday party. We decorated the house, made 2 princess cakes (the first one didn't quite work), blew up balloons and dressed the girls in their fanciest princess dresses. They kept themselves busy by playing....
Cousin love. They ended up falling over....
They'd race each other around the couches, march, hop, and gallop. They probably could have done it for hours :)
The princess party was so cute! All the little girls loved being fancy and playing princess games. I'm glad Gracie was there to celebrate with Ruby.
We love our little vacations to Logan!
We'll be back soon, I'm sure.
1 comment:
Sweetly Divine-- mmmmmmmm! I don't usually love roast beef, but the roast beef sandwiches there are SO good. Yum!
Post a Comment