Oct 4, 2011

house before and after...

We painted all the trim on our house while listening to General Conference on Saturday. Before we painted it, it was the exact same color as our brick...kind of a weird tan/yellow color. It needed some paint desperately.
We went with white. It looks so much better, we love it. We also added some light fixtures and fall decor. I love our new and improved home. 
Before:
and after (Jared also added the curbing earlier this summer):


14 comments:

GaiaGirl said...

Beautiful! Good choice. Seems like it toned down the brick, too.

What's next on the agenda? Breathing for a while?

Come down & see my cottage I'm looking at!

Troy and Brittany said...

Wow! I love the white! I saw a renovation of a house with similar colored brick and they painted the trim white and I loved it and thought of you guys and had been meaning to tell you I thought you should do white, but you're so talented you knew to do it already!

JoMama said...

Very nice!

Megan said...

looks like a totally new house!

Ashley Wray said...

I didn't think it was possible for your house to get any cuter, but apparently it is! Love the white with your cute wreath's and pumpkins. I love doing a project while listening to Conference!

Adele said...

I was so thinking the same thing as Ashley! I love it!! Love the white and the curbing looks great!! Did you make your cute wreaths?

Unknown said...

Genius! Looks SO good! You are Jared make such a good and creative team--I love it!!

Ashley said...

looks great abby!!

Jenny said...

I love it! It looks so good! It brightens it up and it looks like a happier house. :)

Greenwood Family said...

I love it. It always amazes me what a coat of paint can do!

The Hall Clan said...

looks fabulous!!! you have marvy taste and isn't it nice to have a hubby that will do all these projects we come up with. I love seeing pictures of your house.

Pierce Family said...

Lovely! Anytime you and Jared are feeling crafty or need a project... come on over.

Kelly Peterson said...

I don't think I ever told you... but I have thought it a few times. Your house looks great! I love it.

Deidra said...

Looks great! And I love the double wreath on the side windows. I hate our door with the screen door on it because it's just weird to hang wreaths. You avoided that trouble beautifully!