Jul 21, 2011

some family photo favorites....

The very talented Marissa Redder took our family pictures last month. 
I really love how they turned out. The tall grass and lighting were awesome, she really has an eye for what looks good. Thanks Marissa! Here are a few of our favorites:


 I am in love with this picture....



 We let Grace go climb on an old tractor nearby while we took more pictures. This is what happened....luckily she didn't get any grease on her dress! I don't know how she didn't....


A few days after family pictures we had more pictures. Summer Robinson asked on facebook if anybody in Burley would be willing to have a photo shoot in their yard. I volunteered my parents, since their yard is beautiful.  I didn't realize I'd get free picture out of the deal! Woo-hoo! They were taken by Amy Nielson, and they are so cute....

 I think this one is my favorite, because it captures Gracie perfectly :)
 This is what kept Lucy from a major meltdown:
Can't get this one to flip, but it's pretty sweet....

10 comments:

Pierce Family said...

LOVE all of the pictures! Lucy and Grace are getting so big. They look more and more like Jared. What a darling family.

Jenn said...

They turned out soooo cute!!! You look so pretty in the family one (everyone else looks good too ;0)!!! I need a copy of it since I never put up your other one :0)!!!

Troy and Brittany said...

I love all of these! I want to squeeze both those girls. So cute!

Unknown said...

Beautiful beautiful family!! Love all the pictures, they turned out so great.

melissa said...

love these. all of them! cant believe how cooperative and photogenic your girls are. i'm jealous!

Ashley Wray said...

You guys seriously are the most darling family. Marissa did a great job! Love the dirty fingers on Gracie :) Fun to see you tonight for a bit!

MegiJones said...

love your pics!!!

JoMama said...

LOVE all those pictures! Everything about them!

Deidra said...

I love them! I saw the one you have as your profile on gmail and loved it, even in itty-bitty size.

I love Gracie's dress in the first set. I've seen it at Target and wished Millie was just a little bit bigger. So stinkin' adorable!

(PS, Millie is almost big enough to fit the dress you gave her, so she wore it today. I love it even more with a baby in it!)

Adele said...

Such cute pictures!!! I have to agree with Ashley, such a cute family!