May 29, 2011

nine months

At nine months, Lucy Jean:
--finally has two bottom teeth! 
--is so very animated. makes the silliest faces all the time.
--turned into the worlds cuddliest baby, and I'm loving it!
--is a speed crawler. She follows me around the house all day.
--still refuses to eat baby food, or any food off of a spoon...only finger foods.
--when she's crying she rolls her tongue like a spanish senorita. 
--lovvvvves Grace.
--she's a little more dramatic/emotional than Gracie was. 
--she's a climber. she climbs up on all the cabinets, couches, piano bench, etc. and walks around them.
--she waves hello and claps her hands when we say "Yay!"
--when she sees something to eat she smacks her lips as loud as she can. 
she's cute as a button!

4 comments:

JoMama said...

I second that: cute as a button!

Elliot said...

Sweet lil' gal, for sure

Nancy said...

Your girls are sooo cute! I love the updates =) My favorite is "hug Jesus +Santa cookies", oh and the "Say a Prayer and FIND MY SHOES". Such spunk! Can you believe that at 9 months Reese has 6 teeth! I don't feel so bad about stopping nursing him so early now that I realize how early he got his chompers.

Mom and Dad said...

She is cuter than a button if you ask me. Even with a mouthful of dirt, which she loves to eat. It is a finger food!