I feel like I have a million things to post about. Lots of pictures on lots of different SD cards. It will take lots of coordinating and uploading.
I'm not really in the mood.
So....I'm just going to post the pictures that I took yesterday of us lounging around the house, recuperating from the holidays.
Gracie loves making snow angels...poor thing, has to pretend to play outside when her mom won't let her go out. Here she is on the hardwood floor making a snow angel:
A common sight...Gracie in my shoes....
This is the face Lucy makes whenever Gracie comes within 5 feet of her. She LOVES her sister and will do anything for a little bit of her attention...
I love baby toes...I munch on Lucy's all day long.
Lucy is an easy one to get a smile out of....
Gracie on the other hand....is a little more difficult. IF she looks at the camera, expect some major CHEESE! I love it....
The sore on her chin is from her bottom teeth coming through her lip! She fell off a chair and bonked her chin on the floor. She cried for a few seconds, then said, "owie" and was over it. She's a tough one.
There are a couple of quotable Gracie quotes I have to record:
Jared and I were asking her to say her name while driving in the car the other day...this is how the conversation went:
Us: Grace, say, "Grace Della Jones".
Grace: "Grace Della Jones"
Us: Good job! You did it!!
Grace: Mama, Daddy, say, "Elliot!" (my brother)
Us: (laughing) ...."Elliot"
Gracie: Good Job!!! You did it! Now say, "French Fries"! (she continued on and on with things for us to say and would praise us when we did...hilarious.)
One of her very favorite shows is Little Einsteins on the Disney channel. It teaches you about classical music, composers, art, etc. Super cute show.Yesterday Gracie was in the kitchen on her rocking horse. I was doing some laundry and could hear her rocking faster and faster on her horse. When she reached the fastest rocking speed possible she yelled, "CRESCENDO!" I almost fell over. :)
Last night was her first night in her big girl bed! She did....alright. We had to go in and plop her back in bed multiple times, but eventually fell asleep under her covers, luckily.
As I type she is supposed to be taking a nap, but I can hear her playing in her room. Awesome.
6 comments:
Wow! Your girls are just so darn cute and Gracie is hilarious!! Love that big smiley pic of Lucy.
Oh my... that girl is funny! Crescendo! hahaha... You're so brave to go to a bed... I'm still not ready to move ours to a bed.. Good luck!
Dustin and I are cracking up about 'CRESCENDO!' Hilarious. Love, love, love that girl!!!
And, love Lucy's smile. She is so sweet!
Oh Gracie...she is so entertaining and just creative. Wonder where she gets that from??? ;)
A big girl bed for a cute big sister. She is growing up! Exciting!
Haha! I love that she said "CRESCENDO". That is hilarious. Love your family picture on to to. Lovely colors and beautiful people!
Post a Comment