Nov 24, 2010

snackin' on snowflakes...

I knew I was in trouble when the snow came. Grace wants to play in the cold white stuff ALL DAY LONG!
This girl has no problem with freezing cold weather. She could care less. She just loves being outside regardless of the temperature. I, on the other hand, am done after about two minutes.
Here she is in the Burley blizzard:
 Jared and I decided that there are few things cuter than little kids in snowpants.
 She loves it! 
 The other night we got to go to a game night with some friends. We had such a blast! This game was especially fun...it was reverse charades. Guys against girls, the group of guys were trying to get one of their teammates to guess what the card said. Us girls were laughing so hard, especially when they pulled out this pose:
Does it not look like we were having a disco dance party?? :) I don't remember what the card said, but whatever it was it was funny. We had a fun time.

2 comments:

Deidra said...

Gracie is perfectly insulated-- that's why she can handle the snow! She's too cute.

Adele said...

Ha!! I love that picture of the guys. I have no idea what they were doing, but that's hilarious. Gracie is so cute in the pictures... Beckett's the same way... it doesn't matter how cold! I just want to stay inside!