Sep 5, 2010

more Lucy...

We have not hooked up our internet yet...that is why I haven't posted new pictures of Lucy. Sorry. I'm at my parents house because of the ranting and raving for more pictures of the little babe. She's a cutie and we're loving her more and more every day. 
Here we are in the hospital, our first family photo. Gracie has been doing well adjusting, she loves her little sister and doesn't ever act jealous or mad, which I am grateful for. We just have a little problem with over-loving Lucy :) which is a better problem to have.
Gracie's first time holding her little sis. She has a short attention span and only holds her for about 15 seconds at a time...
She's changed so much since she was born:
Her first night home she slept all night long. I knew it was probably a fluke...which it was. The next couple of nights weren't as wonderful...but in the last 5 days she has definitely started a good routine. She wakes up just twice a night. We're loving it! 

12 comments:

Elliot said...

HAHA! I love it! She is CUTE!!! Who does she look like? I can't tell.

Mom and Dad said...

I think Lucy has Abby's dimples, hair line and mouth. Some people say she looks more like the Jones. Time will tell. Each time I see her she looks different but so cute.

Deidra said...

I love the picture of Gracie holding her. Looks like her short little time limit is up and she's wondering who's going to come get the baby. Too cute!

Scottypancakes said...

Cute kid! Thanks for the photos!

JoMama said...

Cute Baby Girl!
Thanks for more pictures!

melissa said...

oh so cute. hope you are doing well and i hope i get to see you soon.

The Jones Crew said...

I love all of the pictures I think they are all so cute I love the picture when you guys are all together as a family I love the one picture when Gracie is holding Lucy I think they will be such great sisters Love, Kristi

Erin said...

Aw. Cute Lucy! And sweet Gracie! I absolutely love Gracie's face when she's holding Lucy. Love those girls!

Lindsay said...

Congrats she is beautiful and I LOVE her name!

Unknown said...

She seems so alert in the pictures. I can't believe how dark her hair is, especially next to Gracie's blonde locks. Cute little girls you have!

Pierce Family said...

I can't believe she only wakes up twice during the night! I wake up more times than that to use the bathroom!!! So, you're telling me it gets better!!!! She is a cutie!

kristinann said...

Such a beautiful baby girl with her beautiful family. So happy for you guys!