Gracie had the day of all days yesterday. It was full of warm weather, being outside, parks, walks, snacks, and ANIMALS! Jared and I took Gracie to Thanksgiving Point to check out the petting zoo. I don't know why we decided to finally go just a week before we move to Idaho, because it was like Gracie's dreamland. She probably could live there and be totally satisfied with life.
From the moment we walked in she was pointing and rattling off her animal knowledge, it went something like this: "Ooooohhhh! Cow! Moooo! Pig! Oink! Chick! Buck-buck! Sheep! Baaaaaaaaaaa!!!!" Etc.
Seriously loving every minute.
Here she is literally trying to CLIMB the fence to spend some quality time with the goats. This girl's an animal lover, and I was grateful for the fences! The horse fences didn't have that black mesh fence, just the big white bars, so we had to keep hold of her or she would have for sure climbed in.
Fascinated with the stinky turkeys.
Best part of her day (and possibly life thus far), riding the PONY! We were afraid that she might be nervous, or pull it's hair and get bucked off or something, but she was a natural little cowgirl!
Her face says it all:
Smiling this big for the entire two minute ride! I think we might have to get a pony.....
She was basically guiding us around from animal to animal, and every new animal she'd see brought on the cutest little excited reaction, it was darling. We may have to make another stop here before we leave town!
P.S. Happy Mother's day everyone!
2 comments:
Her Great Grandpa Scott, the cowboy, would be proud of her horse riding skills and glad to see how she enjoys being in the saddle. She takes after him.
I love all of the pictures that you guys took. I think they are so cute. It looks like she had a blast there; it looks like she had fun riding the pony! I can't wait until next week! Love, Kristi
Post a Comment