The tag of FOUR's. My bff Kara tagged me a couple days ago, so here we go!
1. The food network
2. Biggest Loser
3. The Office
4. American Idol (though I'm a little disappointed in this season...)
Four Things I'm passionate about
1. My fam
2. The Gospel
3. oral hygiene :)
4. happiness
Four Phrases I say a lot
1. Love you
2. Get down Gracie!
3. Brown Bear, Brown Bear what do you see.......(the whole book basically)
4. How do you do with flossing? :)
Four Things I have learned from the Past
1. Enjoy every phase of life.
2. Don't be so hard on yourself.
3. Spend time with people who make you want to be better.
4. I can do hard things.
Four Places I want to GO.
1. Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Singapore (Jared's mission)
Four things I'm looking forward to
1. Moving to Burley in the middle of May
2. Finding out what we are having in one week
3. Easter/ general conference/my birthday weekend
4. A girl's weekend in Vegas with the BEST friends ever
Four Things I love about Spring
1. the sunshine.....finally!
2. Easter weekend
3. smelling the new, fresh, clean air
4. blooming flowers
Four Things on my Wish list
1. to find out where we are going to live in Idaho
2. to be able to play with Gracie outside every day from here on out! (no more snow storms)
3. to only gain weight in my belly during this pregnancy :) (I can wish right?!)
4. a bosch mixer
People to Tag
Four Places I want to GO.
1. Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Singapore (Jared's mission)
2. backpack across Europe
3. New Zealand, and Australia.
4. back to the Caribbean...
Four Things I did Yesterday
1. Took Gracie to Addi's house (her best buddy) to be watched by Hill, her wonderful babysitter.
4. back to the Caribbean...
Four Things I did Yesterday
1. Took Gracie to Addi's house (her best buddy) to be watched by Hill, her wonderful babysitter.
2. Worked at Jones Dental Care, loved it
3. Had dinner with Jared, Gracie and my Mama who made the delicious meal.
4. Laid in bed w/my Mom (visiting on her Spring Break) while she read "Hunger Games", and I read "Catching Fire" (the book that comes after Hunger Games....VERY good books!)
4. Laid in bed w/my Mom (visiting on her Spring Break) while she read "Hunger Games", and I read "Catching Fire" (the book that comes after Hunger Games....VERY good books!)
It was a good day.
Four things I'm looking forward to
1. Moving to Burley in the middle of May
2. Finding out what we are having in one week
3. Easter/ general conference/my birthday weekend
4. A girl's weekend in Vegas with the BEST friends ever
Four Things I love about Spring
1. the sunshine.....finally!
2. Easter weekend
3. smelling the new, fresh, clean air
4. blooming flowers
Four Things on my Wish list
1. to find out where we are going to live in Idaho
2. to be able to play with Gracie outside every day from here on out! (no more snow storms)
3. to only gain weight in my belly during this pregnancy :) (I can wish right?!)
4. a bosch mixer
People to Tag
All my sisters: Jenny, Melinda, Joanne, Kristin, Kiley, Jenn, Kristi!
5 comments:
Whoa--I'm finding out new things.
1--You're moving the middle of May?! and 2--You didn't get the house afterall?
Have fun with your mom and enjoy the books--if you didn't finish them last night. I know they're hard to put down.
A bosch, good one. Can I remake my wish list?
The Food Network is NOT a show, it's a channel! (I only point this out b/c I want you to be more specific b/c I watch the Food Network all the time! So I was wondering what show(s) you like)
El, I said that because I watch it all the time too...I have lots of favorites, like: Chopped, food network Challenge, Cake Boss, Diners Drive-ins and Dives, Iron Chef, Bobby Flay Smackdown....just to name a few :)
Haha, Food Network...watch it all the time, too and I have no idea what any of their shows are called they're all classified by their looks, "The Bobby Flay look-a-like guy" or "The black chick that's getting fatter and always talks about her grandma" or "the Italian chick with the boob job" the list goes on. Oh and I'm also very disappointed in AI this season, we've stopped watching all together.
I love to read your blog Abby I can't wait until next week to find out what you guys will have on your nexr baby I hope you guys have a fun weekend Love, Kristi
Post a Comment