Mar 27, 2010

happy helpers

I just wanted to give a shout-out to my two favorite people and a few things they've helped me with lately that have made my life easier.
Gracie helps mom answer the phone, the home phone as well as my cell phone. The other day she climbed onto the kitchen table, picked up the phone, climbed down and chatted for a while on the floor. So helpful. :)
Gracie has been dying to learn how to wash the dishes...whenever we stand at the sink she hugs our legs and points to the dishes. Finally Jared taught her how to rinse, and she is GOOD at it!
A few weeks ago the enrichment committee in my ward asked me to do a craft for enrichment. Jared volunteered to make all the ladies picture frames. Little did he know, almost the whole ward would sign up to make one!! Check out all these frames he made:
He just whipped them out happily one day without complaint. They turned out so cute, everybody loved them...
Thanks JJ!
(I admit, I married a pretty talented guy!)

5 comments:

Troy and Brittany said...

Ah, what sweet li'l helpers! That's so cute that she likes to do the dishes! Nice work Jared on the frames!

The Jones Crew said...

It was so fun to see you yesterday thank you for the cupcakes they were so good and thank you for my DVD player I will let you use it any time see you in a few days for the weekend we are so happy for you guys to have a little girl Love, Kristi

Nancy said...

Gracie is so cute. That's awesome that Jarred is so handy. I think I would love woodworking, but I'm afraid I'd cut off a finger and then how could I hold my instruments? You should post a pic of a finished picture frame (hanging on your wall : )

Royal Princess Academy said...

What good helpers you have! I am very impressed that Gracie can rinse the dishes.... you go girl, and nice frames Jared good job!

Whitney said...

I wish I was still in the ward to make a craft with those cool frames! Those pics of Gracie are so adorable! Love that dress!