We find out what we are having on Thursday.
This time it's a total surprise, which is fun. With Gracie we kind of knew she was a girl, since we'd had a very early ultrasound where the tech said he was pretty sure it was a girl. I've had some of the same symptoms, and some different ones, which makes it even more confusing! One thing we do know, we'll be SO excited either way.
We just want to know already!!
Here are some old wives tales I've read about online while trying to figure out any clues to what we might be having:
some signs it's a boy:
I've craved more salty/sour foods
I'm carrying lower
the Chinese birth chart says boy
The heartbeat was below 140
My feet are always cold
some signs it's a girl:
The needle hanging from thread over my belly trick said girl
I was more sick in my first trimester this time
my skin is broken out like it was with Gracie
My pillow faces south when I sleep, so it's a girl.
If you add the age of mom at conception plus the year and it's an odd number, it's a girl...:) 24 + 2009=2033
Now you know why I'm confused! :) So what do you think, blue or pink?
11 comments:
Well... since you and Jared are pretty much the perfect couple, I'm going to say its a boy... Because then you'll have the very perfect family...
oh man, I'd be confused too:) I love the old wives tales.
I carried low with Ben, so I'll say boy!
Have you heard about the peeing on Draino Crystals? If they turn a certain color it's a girl?? MY friend kept trying to get me to do it. I guess if you did do it there is a 50 percent chance it's right!
I'll say boy!!! I can't wait for you to find out!!!!
I'm going to say BOY!
No idea, but I'll say girl just for fun.
Can't believe it's time to find out already!! I'm so excited! My dream said girl so I'll stick with that!
It looks like all signs point to... eunuch!
Haha, I just had to say "eunuch." (Why were we obsessed with it during our Featherville trip?) Can't wait to find out!
you MUST know by now! I'm demanding a post SOON!! I'm saying girl because how awesome would it be to use all the same clothes and have a best girly friend for Gracie!? Ok, now get on blogger and tell us the news!!!
Twin girls
I don't have a feeling either way, so either way is great. How's that for noncommittal? Mom
haha--sorry, I thought TODAY was Thursday...I truly have my blonde moments. I've checked your blog several times since I last posted thinking, "She's got to post soon...it's almost 9pm her time!"
I'll be anxiously waiting :)
Post a Comment