Feb 13, 2010

Valentine Cousins

We're watching Ruby today while her family is snowmobiling. Gracie loves having a little buddy around. It's cute to watch them play. Especially while decked out in their Valentines Day colors, of course. They really do love each other.
Ruby on the "phone"...probably chattin' with her Valentine.
Gracie trying to show off and getting wedged between the cedar chest and pillow. Silly girl.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

They are so cute! I love how you said Gracie was showing off, because Nixon totally does that when people are over at our house. I liked the wedged picture. Happy Valentines!!

Erin said...

How cute are they? And, why is it that all little 1 year old girls are obsessed with cell phones? (PS: I'm waiting for you to post about the house!!! C'mon!)

Troy and Brittany said...

Oh how cute! I love that they're so close in age it will be so much fun throughout their lives.

Nancy said...

That shirt just makes me want to kiss her cute chubby cheeks = )

Jenny said...

Thanks again for that. Ruby just LOVES to be with you guys. Gracie is her idol!:)

Jenn said...

So cute!! Hope you had a happy Valentines day!