Nov 13, 2009

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy.

For all you mothers of girls...I thought I'd share! :)
I used THIS super duper easy tutorial to turn these $2 Deseret Industries sweaters (the pink one was already cut out when I took the picture):
Into a few new winter dresses for little Miss Gracie!
The best part about the whole thing? It was so easy that I got all 3 dresses done during ONE nap time! Then again, I am definitely not the perfectionist when it comes to sewing, I like to whip it out quick.

Pretty sure she likes 'em!

14 comments:

The Hall Clan said...

Hey Abby---by the way,,,my little one will be Abby Kate Hall...cool huh?

So I checked out the link to the sweater dresses (I will actually get to make them!!!) and lo and behold it's my cousins wife's blog. Crazy huh? They live in Virginia if I remember right. She is a sewing freak, and super talented because she has only been sewing for 2-3 years or something like that. SMALL WORLD.

Mom and Dad said...

So cute! You are on your way to becoming the great seamstress you want to be. Keep up the great ideas.
Mom

Jenny said...

I LOVE them. I will have to do it! Let's make a sweater bag too, they look easy/cute as well. I love the cheap-easy-cute projects. They are the best!

Liz Wilcken said...

love it!

The Jones Crew said...

Gracie looks so big and so cute I love all of her outfits only 7 more days until we get to see you guys

SAYDA said...

You are so amazing!

kristinann said...

Wow! They look great! What an awesome idea! Gracie looks soooo cute in them.

JoMama said...

So Cute!
Abby, what can't you do?!

GaiaGirl said...

I'd like to place an order for next nap time...

Jenn said...

so cute!! I think I need to try!

Royal Princess Academy said...

Very cute! You always do such cute things.... great idea I will have to remember!

Deidra said...

What happened to Friday Flashbacks? It's almost been a month since the last one and I'm going through withdrawals! :)

Lindsay said...

Those are so cute, Good Job. I hope we have a girl just so that I can use this idea!

Kelly Peterson said...

You are so crafty!