Look at all of these shady characters! I'm surprised we made it out alive...
Jared was a German barber and I was a code breaker. Hill (a bank clerk) and Brennon (a fashion designer) hosted the event and decked their house out in mysterious decor (including a fog machine! Sweet!)...thank heavens, none of us were the murderers.
Erin (lingerie shop owner) and Gregg (reporter), Kelsey (Maria Vontrapped) and Dewey (Russian inventor) all showed up in hilariously creepy outfits. I thought for sure Kelsey was the murderer, she seemed a little too innocent with her brown paper packages tied up in strings...but alas....she didn't do it.
Then there's Cade (Sigmund Froid), Abram (Chinese Photographer), Becca (a diamond trader) and Macey (can-can dancer) a.k.a "Macey the Murderer" as I will refer to her from now on. That's right, Macey did it, and with stockings too!! How could she.
Here's the mystery unraveling before your eyes:
It was a fun night! Thanks again Bakers!
Jared was a German barber and I was a code breaker. Hill (a bank clerk) and Brennon (a fashion designer) hosted the event and decked their house out in mysterious decor (including a fog machine! Sweet!)...thank heavens, none of us were the murderers.
Erin (lingerie shop owner) and Gregg (reporter), Kelsey (Maria Vontrapped) and Dewey (Russian inventor) all showed up in hilariously creepy outfits. I thought for sure Kelsey was the murderer, she seemed a little too innocent with her brown paper packages tied up in strings...but alas....she didn't do it.
Then there's Cade (Sigmund Froid), Abram (Chinese Photographer), Becca (a diamond trader) and Macey (can-can dancer) a.k.a "Macey the Murderer" as I will refer to her from now on. That's right, Macey did it, and with stockings too!! How could she.Here's the mystery unraveling before your eyes:
8 comments:
Love your costumes. Is Jared wearing one of your lab coats?
pretty sure you guys started doing fun things after we moved... :) Looks like a GREAT night!!
Jared's one of my favorites of all time.
It looked like a fun night. Jared's hair cracked me up....he looked a little like Adolf Hitler.
Awesome! All the costumes are so clever! I glad it wasn't you or Jared, heavens knows we don't need any murderers in the family!
I have always wanted to go one of those parties, they seem so fun!
What a fun night! I can't believe all of the crazy costumes! Where do you guys get all of these fun ideas?!?!
I always taught Abby not to murder. Jared, how about a trim the next time you come up?
I love all of the fun costumes It looks like you had a great time I love Jared's hair it cracked me up Love Kristi
Post a Comment