1. I'm generally a pretty optimistic person.
2. I love being a mom more than anything.
3. I married the man of my dreams.
4. I'm going to learn how to play the violin someday.
5. I am a Dental Hygienist and couldn't love it more.
6. Jared and I are obsessed with Indian food.
7. I played soccer and tennis in High school.
8. I don't text message.
9. I aspire to be really good at sewing.
10. I wrote Jared almost every week on his mission.
11. I can't live w/o my planner, and making lists for everything.
12. I was a wild land firefighter for two summers. Crazy.
13. I'm a music lover, especially John Mayer.
14. But I wish I had Sara Berielles' voice.
15. I love weddings.
16. Pet peeve: when girls have their hair tucked into the neck of their shirt. Makes me itchy.
17. I love reading conference talks, they bring me so much peace.
18. I had braces for 6 months, it was so worth it.
19. My dream vacation: Caribbean cruise.
20. I'm really not an animal person. REALLY.
21. Jared and I dated since 9th grade and didn't say the "L" word until we were seniors. I think it meant more that way.
22. My family eats peanut butter on our BLT's.
23. I never get headaches.
24. I only order salads at restaurants out of guilt. Except Cafe Rio salads.
25. I love fry sauce so much, I could put it on everything.
26. I smile every morning when I hear Gracie jabber in her crib.
27. Peonies are my new-found favorite flower.
28. When I was little I read the real estate section of the paper every day.
29. I could not eat meat for the rest of my life and be fine with it.
30. I lose my temper most when driving.
31. I really really love to clean, except for the dishes. (we don't have a dishwasher.)
32. Favorite candy: Peanut m & m's.
33. I've had "slap-face fever" before. The day before we left for Disneyland. :(
34. Heaven is boating on the snake river.
35. I am a total homebody.
36. Favorite sandwich: peanut butter and banana on wheat.
37. I lucked out when it comes to siblings...they are my best friends.
38. I lucked out even more when it comes to parents! They are truly amazing.
39. I hate REM.
40. I'm so bad at math it's sad.
41. My specialty in the kitchen is cookies.
42. I love all 70's music.
43. Sometimes I wish I was meaner.
44. I love being crafty.
45. Favorite colors: pink and bright blue.
46. I'm really critical of movies lately. I rarely watch one that I like.
47. I listen to Christmas music in October.
48. Favorite drink: fresca with sonic pebble ice.
49. I love shopping but rarely buy much.
50. I am definitely getting more emotional the older I get. (i.e. I cry watching sappy commercials all the time)
51. I always get hiccups when I eat bread.
52. I love to organize things...closets, drawers, anything! My sister has me organize her closets because I love it.
53. Jared and I have a super nintendo, we've conquered
54. Jared and I were voted, "Most likely to get Married" at our Senior banquet.
55. I was also voted "Best Hair" and Jared was also voted "Most School Spirit".
56. My favorite food at Thanksgiving Dinner is the fresh rolls.
57. A couple of my favorite hymns are: Come come Ye Saints, and Come thou Fount of Every Blessing.
58. I craved Spaghettio's when I was pregnant.
59. I am fascinated with yodeling/yodelers.
60. My top three attractive celebrity list is: Zack Efron, Mark Wahlberg and David Beckam. (Don't worry, Jared has a list too)
61. I'm pretty sure I married into the perfect family. I love them.
62. In High School I worked as a lifeguard and in a snowcone shack during the summers.
63. The t.v. show that I probably laugh the hardest at is America's Funniest Home Videos.
64. I like to take tests.
65. I love classical music.
66. Profanity makes me uncomfortable.
67. I've written Jared two songs on the guitar.
68. I love fresh guacamole.
69. I want to be just like my mom.
70. I love the smell of rain, clean laundry, and any fall candles.
71. I love small towns.
72. Jared and I want to take up golfing.
73. I always have nightmares, and realized the news makes them worse.
74. I always ask waiters what their favorite dishes are.
75. I am going to do the Spudman someday.
76. When I was little I wanted my name to be Michelle. (full house)
77. I think hip hop dancing looks like so much fun.
78. I had pneumonia for 9 months when I was 13.
79. I like watching the Disney Channel.
80. I believe that happiness is a choice.
81. My favorite quote is, "Come what may and love it" by Elder Wirthlin.
82. My ring finger is all-of-the sudden allergic to my wedding ring. :( (has that happened to anybody else?)
83. I love styling hair.
84. I hate cold water more than almost anything.
85. I love exercising, especially running.
86. I miss my blond hair but will never go back.
87. I'm a big milk fan.
88. I like frozen yogurt better than ice cream.
89. I love my sonicare toothbrush, crest pro health toothpaste and crest floss.
90. Jared, Gracie and I all have camelback water bottles that we can't live without.
91. I accidentally gave my softball coach 2 black eyes, stitches and a broken nose.
92. I like being an athletic girlie-girl.
93. I can't stand sweet things on normal food, like pineapple on pizza, barbecue sauce and mango salsa.
94. My childhood dream occupations were: actress, shamu trainer, gym owner.
95. I could probably live on cold cereal and cheese tortillas.
96. Dental Hygiene school was the most stressful, intense two years of my life.
97. I hate trying on clothes at stores. I usually just buy something and take it back if it doesn't fit.
98. I've always wanted lots of kids.
99. My friends are the most incredible girls that I'll love forever.
100. I feel like I am a very blessed person.
14 comments:
i remember your wishing your name was Michelle stage... :) You are too funny Abby!
That was so fun to read! I had no idea you and your family put peanut butter on your BLT's. Wow. I probably won't ever try that. :)
Abby... you are so cute and I miss you already! I also get hiccups when I eat bread (and with my first drink of any soda... I hate it).
AND, I hate Crest ProHealth toothpaste... Its like you have to chew it! Ick. :)
PS: I've probably said a swear word or two in front of you... sorry if I made you uncomfortable. Its a good reminder that I need to be more careful. :(
Wow that was really cool and fun to read!
Amazing, I still learned a few things. And I echo Erin, I've probably sworn in front of you and for which I apologize...:)
Glad to know I"m not the only person listening to Christmas music right now :)
I giggled when I read the one where you get hiccups when you eat bread..... Thanks for all the facts what a fun post!
You're right! I DO know you better! So glad we're friends, BTW! (so you'll love me forever!) :)
I love that talk by Elder Wirthlin too! I just love Conference time! I don't even know what REM is, I googled it and it's a band I guess. I bet you'll go blond again someday, but you look lovely as a brunette too!
love lists like this. it's funny that you mentioned you won the superlative about hair. when we first moved to byu and were learning everyone's names we called you and jared "the hair couple" b/c you both always had perfectly styled hair.
also, my rings stared bothering my finger b/c i switched cleaning solutions and it would get in the ring and irritate my skin.
It's amazing to me how many of these facts I could have said "ditto" too. Maybe that's why we were bff's. One thing that I learned and totally agree with is not eating meat and being fine with it. But, I know Clay would not like that. Loved the list!
Fun list,,,and not much suprised me on it (that's a good thing).
As far as #69 goes, I want to be like YOU someday, if I am lucky. But thanks for the nice words. I enjoyed your list and would love to read such a list from all my family. It would help me know them better. Good idea.
love, Mom
Post a Comment