The first is: animals, stuffed and real. The other day we were in the mall strollin' around...we walk past Build-A-Bear and Gracie starts freaking out! Her arms and legs were waving around violently, she was SOO excited. We go in and she wanted to touch everything. I gave her a little teddy bear and she does the same thing every time: hugs it up to her face, talks to it in a high pitched voice and then gives it a kiss. So sweet. Last Saturday we found this puppy at a garage sale. She wouldn't let me put it down! We got it for her for a couple of bucks, then somebody told us it was a "fur-real" stuffed animal, so we put batteries in it and now it barks and moves around! Gracie dies over this dog that my nephew so lovingly named "Kathy"...Jared didn't love the name, but it stuck...
5 days ago
7 comments:
Very cute! If Gracie gives that much of a reaction- you should just fill her room with balloons and stuffed animals! Abby- I found a song you MUST listen to. It's called Dental Care by owl city. We miss you too! We've been investigating Indian food here in Dallas. Want to come try it out with us?
hahaa, Kathy, that's hilarious that your nephew gave the dog that name. I love that she talks to the stuffed animals in a high pitched voice, too cute.
Yay a dog lover!!! Good girl. ha.
I love all of the pictures of Gracie they are so cute I hope she will have fun on her very first birthday!
Grace looks more and more like Jared to me!
Please post a video of Kathy in action with Gracie in action. That would be great. Big week for Gracie!
love, Granny M.
Happy Birthday Gracie!!! WE love you!! She is just the cutest thing. Karson loved balloons like that at a year-- I guess I need to show Claire some, not sure if she's ever even been around balloons-- poor 3rd child is so neglected! I agree with your mom about the video!!
Post a Comment