We have some recent videos of Gracie, I thought I'd post a couple!
Grace HAS to do whatever Jared and I do. When Mom reads a magazine, she has to crawl over and read the magazine. When Dad eats a burrito, Gracie has to have a bite of the burrito. I'm not surprised that she is now trying to talk like us. I'll catch her looking at one of her books and chattering like she's reading it, using all different tones in her voice. It's crazy what kids pick up from their parents! She just learned to wave (her first wave was at my friend Brittany...she wouldn't stop) She's learning to say a couple words: Dada, Mama, teddy, baby, and hi and I think she said kitty once. She'll say most words by herself, but sometimes we have to coach her a little bit. We caught her saying "baby" on video:
She also loves to walk around with our help. Probably because she wants to be like Mom and Dad. :) She would much rather be up on her feet than crawling or sitting and playing with toys. That means she constantly wants me to help her walk ALL DAY LONG! I love it, but it makes my back a little sore!
We put her in a baby swing for the first time, and of course, she loved it. I knew she'd crack up. She kept getting distracted by the kid swinging next to her and the wind blowing in her face. What a goofball...
5 days ago
7 comments:
I'm super impressed with her talking. Already saying "baby", wow! Nixon needs to take lessons. I think it's true that girls are better communicators. What a cutie!
Cute videos! She is full of life, noises and adventure already.
love, Mom
So cute! Love that she is starting to talk. What a genius! We took Keeks to the park last month and put her in the baby swings, too... She loved it! She's not as laugh-y as Gracie is, but she was smiling pretty big the entire time! (I'm a horrible blogger and need to post more pictures!)
I can't believe she is already talking so much-- so cute!!
What a smartypants!
She is so cute! All of our family were looking at the videos and laughing together. Dick said, is that my physical therapist grand daughter? She is so beautiful.
I love 'em all--but that last one just makes me laugh. I love it! So flippin' cute!
Post a Comment