May 4, 2009

chub-a-dub-dub...

If it were up to Gracie, she'd be in the bath all day long. She loves splashing like crazy. In the pictures her eyes are all red from splashing so much water in her face...but that didn't stop her. She'd just keep slapping the water with her tongue sticking out, probably trying to taste it...our bathroom floor was soaked, but it's worth it to see her so excited and happy. I love bathtub pictures, she is so chubby and we just lovvvvvvvvve it.

6 comments:

Laura said...

She is so cute! Look at those rolls!

Erin said...

So stinking cute. Why haven't she and Keeks met yet!?!
Kenley looooves bath time too. Only, I'm not brave enough to put her in a full tub yet, because I would rather not clean a flood. So, she's still in her little but, but that's good enough for her for now...
PS: Couponing is super easy.

Troy and Brittany said...

I love her chubbs, too. Heck, I love her. Thanks for lending Jared to us the other night. He helped Troy a ton!!

Royal Princess Academy said...

How cute! Her rolls are ADORABLE! I love her little facial expressions- she makes me smile!

The Hall Clan said...

Cam used to take 3+ hour baths. I would just refill and refill. It was when he was older than gracie,,,but it ate up a lot of the day.

Lewis.Muriel.Lily said...

Soooo Cute!!!!! Abby i just want to squeeze her she is so darn chubby and cute! I can't wait till my little girl gets here i hope she has rolls just like Grace! I just love it!