Apr 3, 2009

big smiles

We got Gracie's official 6 1/2 month pictures today in her Easter Dress. I've been so excited to start the Easter Dress tradition. I think Gracie likes it too! She kept grabbing the dress, smiling and tasting it of course. She did so well at Kiddie Kandids! She was definitely cheesing it for the photographer...I love her little smile! I can't get enough of it. Jared and I try to get her to smile all day long, so she's good at putting on a show.

19 comments:

Jenny said...

LOVE these pics!!!! Happy Bday to YOU! Gracie knew it was your special day so she posed extra fabulous! :) Love you!

meag said...

she is a cute little poser. she is so adorable. i love that little smile of hers, and her dress....so cute.

Erin said...

Holy Crap... could that second picture be any cuter? Oh my heck... what a ham! Love it!
Happy Birthday, Abs!

Royal Princess Academy said...

Oh my heck those were so cute! She knew just how to pose... how funny!!!

Elliot said...

Wow. She is crazy-cute!

Laura said...

She is absolutely adorable! What a happy baby for your Happy Birthday!

Melynda said...

Oh Abby...she is just precious! What a stinkin cutie! I SOO wish I still lived in Utah cause I would have loved to take your pics for you! What a beautiful smile...and a great mix of her mommy and daddy :)

Unknown said...

THose could not have turned out any cuter! She's a doll. She was just happy because she knew it was your birthday! And I love the dress.

The Hall Clan said...

great pictures!!! I can't wait to see a abby/jared baby boy!!

The Jones Crew said...

Happy birthday abby what did you do for your birthday Gracies Easter dress is so cute on her she is a very happy baby she looks so cute in her easter dress she has a big smile on her face Love Kristi

Kelly Peterson said...

look at that face, she is so perfect!

JoMama said...

TOOO CUTE!!!!!

Rachael said...

These pictures are adorable!!! She is so way cute. I heard it was your birthday yesterday...if that's a correct rumor than HAPPY birthday. (if its not a correct rumor then I'm either way late or way early!! :)

Mom and Dad said...

Gracie is just as sweet as she is cute. Can't wait to get one of these cute photos for my own!
love, Mom/Granny

kristinann said...

These pics are adorable! We need a copy!

Troy and Brittany said...

Love her! She's like a little porcelain doll.

MegiJones said...

Wow! What great pictures of her!! She posed so well! And I have to say I LOVE the Easter dress tradition as well. So fun!

Sage Hanks said...

Abby.. she is sooooo cute. I am glad I am not the only one who SWEARS by the Easter dress tradition. I love it. It's soooo fun. Hey I would love some of those crocheted (if i even spelled that right) flowers. I have a ton of buttons and rhinestones and stuff. I think they are so cute and Morg would love them. Let me know how much they are and I can send you or her some money!

Didi & Jason said...

So cute! She is seriously adorable. I love the dress too. Happy late birthday to you...!!!