skip to main |
skip to sidebar
sweetness...
Jared and Gracie have a special little bond. It's crazy how much of a Daddy's girl she already is. He can make her laugh whenever he wants, calm her down, get her to sleep, and keep her happy. If we are both standing in front of her, she will look at Jared every time, hands down. He is such an amazing Dad. I knew he would be, but seeing him with her melts my heart every time. She just can't get enough of him. But really, I can't either, so I don't blame her! I think it's so sweet.
9 comments:
that really is so cute. i bet he is such a good dad. I miss you guys. cant wait to see you! hopefully soon
Just wait........ it's gets better. Girls truly have a special relationship with their dad's. The other morning Morgyn sobbed for 45 minutes because Brad left for work. It was sooooo sad but sooooo cute that she loves her Dad so much! I kept trying to calm her down and she kept saying no and that she wanted her Daddy. Promise that it gets better and better. Sometimes expect to cry! :)
That is so sweet Abby! That is like Madi and Collin. Don't you love it? I love how when Collin gets home from school or something and he comes in the door he has a whistle he always does for her and goes running like crazy. She falls down EVERY time cuz she goes so fast. You, like me, are so lucky to have such a good man to be the daddy for your little girl! By the way, I totally miss working with you!
What little girl wouldn't love Jared for a daddy? I'll bet his sons will also. You are blessed Abby.
Mom/Laurie
Isn't that relationship the best. It is so great to look from a distance and see their interaction. She is one lucky little girl to have both of you!
That is so adorable. Jeff always says that the kids will only want me but sadly I know he will be their favorite, he's just too much fun. I love the way Gracie looks in that picture!
What a precious picture...
What a sweet picture. Sweetness!!! What a lucky little one to have such a wonderful dad and MOM.
Sayda
Post a Comment