Jan 25, 2009

Class Clown!

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a little class clown on our hands! We took Jones family pictures over the Christmas break, and the only picture where everyone was looking forward, smiling nicely, looking sophisticated and lovely...and Gracie goes and pulls a face! :) hehe We didn't raise her like that, I promise....I actually think it's really cute, we got a good laugh out of it! Also, if you noticed, I called the Miss America pageant! On my previous post I said that Miss Indiana would win....and she did!! I should have placed some bets, I could have been a rich woman. I knew because while watching "countdown to the crown" (the MA reality show) she seemed to be the clear stand-out. She won a lot of challenges on the show, so I knew she'd do well. My buddies and I had a MA party and filled out our ballots (top 15, top 10, top 5) and each category had a certain number of points. I won, (because I guessed Miss Indiana) but it was a tight contest! We had so much fun....love you girls!

10 comments:

Carly said...

That is a good looking family! I love that face Gracie is pulling! What a doll!

Laura said...

What a great family picture! You'll have to teach me how you did your hair like that.

Unknown said...

you totally called it! I liked Miss Indiana a lot too..but sadly I didn't watch TLC, so I just took your word for it! Way to be the winner!

Rochelle said...

I was going to watch the pageant and completely forgot! I was so bummed! Looks like you girls had tons of fun! I love the family picture!

Didi & Jason said...

Abby you took great! Love the hair.

Anonymous said...

Oh my grace is so cute! I love the family picture.

Anonymous said...

oh ps here is my blog lalalinds.blogspot.com

GaiaGirl said...

I'm so proud of Gracie for pulling a Calvin!

Unfortunately, B is all too familiar with very specific faces pulled from Calvin & Hobbs when Calvin gets pictures taken.

I like her style.
(Beautiful family picture BTW.)

The Hall Clan said...

Gracie looks darling and what a hot momma. Motherhood fits you well as a brunette!!

SAYDA said...

She is so cute!!!