Dec 15, 2008

3 months!

Today is Gracie's 3 month birthday, and Jared and I both agree that she is a pretty funny baby. We could just watch her and laugh all day long...she is so animated. I'm sure all first time parents feel the same way :) Her favorite thing is talking, she just loves to jabber and sing. It's been really fun this month to see her smile and respond to us more. We just love her more and more as the days pass!

10 comments:

SAYDA said...

She is a doll! So precious!
Sayda

Unknown said...

ok, that outfit is the cutest thing ever! And so is her little face! Nixon can't wait to see her again!

Kelly said...

What a cute outfit! I'm glad you're having so much fun as parents!

Pierce Family said...

Happy three month birthday!

Laura said...

She is so beautiful! I can't believe she's already so big!

GaiaGirl said...

No, Ab...your baby is exceptionally creative, beautiful, and intelligent. Its true. Its not just first time parenting; Gracie is amazing.

Everyone is right...fab outfit...
but the perky model makes it complete.

Brianne said...

I can see why you love her, she's so cute! That is my favorite stage when the kids jabber.

Mom and Dad said...

That's my grandbaby!
love, Granny Laurie

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

hey jared this is justin, i just wanted to know how your physics class went that you took over the summer. i am going to take calculus and physics this semester and i could use whatever advise and help i could get from you. thanks for your help. also, your baby is a cutie.